[3830] CQWW CW K7BG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7BG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:05:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 25:15

  160:   30    10       17
   80:   74    20       41
   40:  149    28       74
   20:  334    29       74
   15:   64    15       37
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total:  651   102      243  Total Score = 574,425

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

The kids were home from college for Thanksgiving so I didn't think I'd get as
much time in as I did. Guess I worked the night shift in this one with some
good daylight hours going unattended. That must have been when 10 opened cuz I
never heard a peep on that band.

Mostly a S&P effort except for a few good JA runs. Never was able to run Europe
much on any band. I could hear stations not all that far south of me working
stuff I could barely hear. The auroral oval was bloated from too much turkey I
guess. Anyhow, Montana is just a suburb of Edmonton.

Highlights were the two double mults late in the game, D2 on 40 and XW on 20.
The latter just 2 minutes before the final bell rang. I found a T88 just after
that but the clock struck midnight(utc) and I missed that mult on 20.

CU in the next one,

Matt--K7BG