[3830] CQWW CW ZS4TX(@ZS9X) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernie@cmsbfn.co.za
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZS4TX(@ZS9X) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:19:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZS4TX
Operator(s): ZS4TX
Station: ZS9X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14     9       12
   80:  219    18       46
   40:  993    36      100
   20:  951    30       86
   15: 1519    26       92
   10:  529    10       10
------------------------------

Club: Bloemfontein Defence ARC

Comments:

Score way down from last year after a promising first 24 hours.  Ended up doing
a lot of lowband DXing in the last few hours of the contest.

The antenna setup at ZS9X is still "evolving" and will hopefully be even better
next year if all goes to plan. Stacks for 20, 15 and 10 to EU and NA are high on
the priority list....  I will appreciate signal reports comparing my signal to
the other Zone 38 stations.  Lots of serious activity this year from a "quiet"
zone with possible all band entries from ZS1FZ, 3DA0ZO and ZS6AA.

73

Bernie, ZS4TX