[3830] CQWW CW UA9BA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UA9BA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:30:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  239    12       52
   80:  511    18       71
   40:  594    31      100
   20:  449    30       92
   15:  509    23       81
   10:    7     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Operating conditions:
30mh tower with a 5 band (80m through 10m) antenna on top (can be seen on
QRZ.C), 27 mh vertical 12 meters off the shore of bitter SALT lake to the West
of the antenna for 160m band, IC-756PROIII, having to burn wood to keep myself
warm during the contest and nobody around to serve food either - that's where 3
precious hours of the contest went.
Great contest again! CNDX over the TOP - nonexistant. TNX to VY few in NA that
did took time to get my call right and made me happy:KC1XX (80&20m),KI1G(20m),
VY2TT (20m), K0RF(20m,N9RV @ the Desk), W7WA (20m) and K7GK (20m). These are
the only NA stations on 20m I managed to work. 40 was tough till Sun. 13:30z
when all of a sudden the polar path got transparent and I even made a run of 20
some QSO's worth! N7UA is THE WINNER for the signal strength on 80m LP both days
(s7 s-meter redings at best times), but NO QSO (once Bob almost got it, but he
couldn't decode it behind the UA of my UA9BA).
CONGRATS to ALL who survived through the contest!
CU NEXT YEAR!
73's & GL, Willy UA9BA