[3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:33:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RD, N3ED, N3RS, N2SR, N3NA, W2UP, W8FJ, WA3LRO
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  134    19       74
   80: 1059    29      111
   40: 1292    38      145
   20: 1883    36      150
   15:  812    27      126
   10:   66    17       41
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My thanks to the N3RS team for all the hard work, both during the contest, and
over the Summer getting new antennas and rotors up.  Nearly everything worked
well and only a few minor glitches.  Propagation was pretty good for a SSN that
is at its lowest.  Still have noise generated from the 40M station into 20M, but
fortunately, the overlap was minimal and we were able to manage it well.

It felt good to be back in a serious contest after missing a couple over the
last year.

73 de Sig, N3RS