[3830] CQWW CW SV1BJW SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SV1BJW SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:01:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SV1BJW
Operator(s): SV1BJW
Station: SV1BJW

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Piraeus
Operating Time (hrs): >23:00

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1143    31      103
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1143    31      103  Total Score = 246,560

Club:

Comments:

Both days propagation wasn't good. Passed years, as I remeber, contacts to North
and South America  acvived even after 1730 utc... For example 2004 my latest
evening QSO was at 21:30 utc with States... This year after 1800 utc,  contacts
to the other side of the Atlantic were impossible.
TOTAL running time less than 23 hours. Anyway.. Satisfaction of the activity
remains. I 'll CU by the end of January on 160 meters contest.
Best regards and health wishes to everybody.