[3830] CQWW CW SP5DDJ SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP5DDJ SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:31:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP5DDJ
Operator(s): SP5DDJ
Station: SP5DDJ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Warszawa
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   60     4       22
   80:  181    10       45
   40:  141     8       43
   20:  163    16       40
   15:   57    18       28
   10:    4     3        4
------------------------------

Club: SPDX Club

Comments:

Newly installed Hustler 6BTV did the QRP job on 80m and 40m. To my surprise most
of the contacts I made on 160m using 6BTV tuned with ATU instead of short sloper
which was supposed to be used. Minimum sunspots gave no chance to play on 15m
and my favourite 10m bands, when QRP power is not a disadvantage. Had a great
fun and thanks to all who picked my tiny sigs. Special thanks to VY2ZM for
answering on 160m - wow ! Best 72'ss Wim SP5DDJ