[3830] CQWW CW LT1F M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu1fam@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LT1F M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:44:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LT1F
Operator(s): LU1AEE LU1FAM LU1FKR LU2FA LU5DX LU5FF LW8DQ
Station: LT1F

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Alvarez
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   50    12       20
   80:  433    28       76
   40: 1654    33      114
   20: 1728    36      119
   15: 2456    31      125
   10:  432    24       51

Club: LUCG

Comments:

Nice to share the station with the LR2F gang. We really enjoyed the weekeend
with an excellent low band performance. Good food provided by LU2FA and a great
hospitality by LU1FKR. We were very happy because we broke the old LU record for
M/2 which was the main goal. No broken rigs or antennas, no storm. Was almost
perfect except for 10 meters!
Thank you for all the qsos!

Luc LU1FAM