[3830] CQWW CW 9H1XT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9H1XT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:37:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9H1XT
Operator(s): 9H1XT
Station: 9H1XT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Xghajra, Malta
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  227    45       10
   80:  126   144       10
   40:   34    20        4
   20:  107    38       13
   15:   75    16        8
   10:    3     3        3
------------------------------
Total:  572   162       48  Total Score = 150,150

Club:

Comments:

Again failed to erect the main antennae in time for the contest so I worked with
Vlad's Hatted vertical on the lower bands and a G5RV for the midday bands at the
time available between work and building the new 10meter antenna. Even the
mustang tribander decided to go on strike. But of course we must sign the 9h
presence. Great kick nevertheless. Someday we will give it a serious try.
John 9h1xt