[3830] CQWW CW OF4A(@OH4A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OF4A(@OH4A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:31:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OF4A
Operator(s): OH6KZP, 6LI, 6QU, 9MM
Station: OH4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kisko
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  375    13       67
   80:  867    29      101
   40:  946    36      132
   20: 1008    39      120
   15:  149    32      105
   10:   20     6       20
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Biggest thrill was on 15: country mult was 105, but no Canada.
Some JA calls are in the log even on 15. Domo arigato.
Chinese stations are building up in signal and quantity. Very Good !
Some 40m openings were such we simply did not believe our ears.
Technical problems hit us once again, but we continued to the very end of the
competition.
The most weird problem was one pine tree had grown maybe 10 cm since CQWW SSB
creating problem for turning the other tower.
Station owner had to go to work with the chainsaw for a few hours to get more
free space for the lower 40m yagi.