[3830] CQWW CW C6ARR(N6BT) SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2kw-8@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW C6ARR(N6BT) SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:18:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: C6ARR
Operator(s): N6BT
Station: C6ARR

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  784    17       67
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Contratulations to Tom, N6BT who smashed the World QRP 160m record.  I suggested
to Tom that he go QRP, as conditions were good, and I had set the 160m QRP
record in 2003 and knew the right strategy.

He done good.

He passed the world record after 5 1/2 hours!

We had a great QTH on Eleuthera, Bahamas.  We had a great water shot to USA,
EU, AF, and the northern Pacific and JA.  The QTH was super quiet, and the new
55' top loaded antenna was a killer.  The antenna was on a bluff overlooking
the ocean, about 20m back from the surf.

No beverages were used, they weren't needed.

Tom wants to thank all those who heard and worked him.  Special thanks to all
the mults who called in from around the world, and the amazing QRP QSO with
VK6HD.  Mike, you have great ears!

We didnt get set up on 160 until late due to bad WX.  Sorry to all the JA's who
we promised to get on and work them before the contest.  Luckily, we got on the
morning after the contest and worked 6 JA's with 100w.  That's a tough one from
C6.

73, Kenny K2KW (for N6BT)