[3830] CQWW CW T93J M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW T93J M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:10:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: T93J
Operator(s): DADO, DK6XZ,T90R, T90T,T93J,T96C,T98U,YT7AW
Station: T93J

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  795    26       95
   80: 1575    31      123
   40: 1789    38      155
   20: 1533    37      139
   15: 1037    37      148
   10:   57    15       44
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Hezegovia Contest Club

Comments:

Once again everything was done in last minute. We did some stations improvments

and did´t have time to check everything. During contest, after 1st 24 h i
realize there was some problems in antenna switching and TX/RX filter switching
on one operating position. Biggest failure was i didn´t pay to much attetion on
this and i solved only part of the problem. This cann explain such low QSO´s nr
on 40m and 20m and very high level of interference on 10m.
On other side 160m i 80m performed very nice and beverage redesign help us to
heard much more multi´s on 80m and 160m as we where able to work.
Unfortunatly we aslo "killed" RX one of our FT-2000, but we menaged to repair
this few hour later.

Thanks for QSO´s and cu in CQWW DX 160m CW!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/T93J
Braco