[3830] CQWW CW ES6DO SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ES6DO SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:23:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ES6DO
Operator(s): ES6DO
Station: ES6DO

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Tõrva
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  500    12       65
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow, what a interesting weekend. Building inverted L two weeks before contest.
First morning only S&P, first 6 hours - 52 countries and 10 zones. But evening
and Sunday morning was terrible. I copied well all Caribians, later eveninh Far
East and Pacific, but not one answer me, legal 1kW was not enough. Ohhh
propagation???!

Thanks for Qs and see you in next contest

Neil ES6DO