[3830] CQWW CW T93M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW T93M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:49:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: T93M
Operator(s): T93M, T93Y, T96Q, T97M, YT9A
Station: T93M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NR Sarajevo
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  233    16       74
   80:  878    27      103
   40: 1474    36      144
   20: 1806    39      143
   15:  767    36      145
   10:  145    16       56
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club (BHCC)

Comments:

Team:
Danny, T93M; Boris, T93Y; Ivek, T96Q; Edin, T97M and Boban YT9A (ex. YZ1AU)

CQ Station:
ICOM IC-756PRO-III
Alpha 8100
Dell P-III 1GHz desktop + Win-Test v3.18.0
EZ Master

Multiplier1:
ICOM-IC-756PRO
Alpha 91B
Dell Inspiron 640m laptop + Win-Test v3.18.0

Multiplier2:
ICOM IC-746PRO
JRC JRL-2000
Dell Inspiron 4150 laptop + Win-test v3.18.0

Antennas:
160m - 24m shunt fed tower
80m - dipole at 24m
40m - 2el. Cushcraft XM-240 at 18m fixed to USA + 1/4 wave vertical
20m - 4/4 el. YAGI at 25/13m
15m - 5/5 el. YAGI at 18/9m
10m - 5/5 el. YAGI at 21/12m
180m long NE/SW beverage
100m long NW/SE beverage

This was a first major contest Multi-Single participation from T93M location.
Equipment and software performed without a single problem and team of long-time
friends had a great time working THE CONTEST together.

Congratulations to our friends at 9A1P and other teams with better scores - we
know that we need better low bands antennas to be competitive in highly
demanding Multi-Single category and we know that we made quite a few tactical
mistakes (spent some time Sunday morning calling CQ on not yet opened 15m and
10m).

I think that behavior of some EU low band multiplier chasers needs to be
mentioned. Endless sending of own callsign, giving callsign while DX station
called someone else or QSO is in place should be penalized somehow because it
can be only worse next year.

T93M via DJ2MX or K2PF.

73's Boris T93Y