[3830] CQWW CW K4PI SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4PI SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:53:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4PI
Operator(s): K4PI
Station: K4PI

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Bowdon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:  308    20       84
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First night was good but second night was a waste due to high QRN levels from a
storm moving through.  Ended contest at 12:15 the second day due to noise.
Like all fishing stories there were so many that got away due either to they
were answering someone else's CQ and would not respond HZ1EX, UR7EM,4X60,TF4M,
CX5BW, ZS1REC, and others I can't recall.  I think my next outing I will go
into the Assisted class to see how many I can work as I miss so many that the
MM/MS stations see on packet.