[3830] CQWW CW HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HI3TEJ@HOTMAIL.COM
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:34:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  88     25       72
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  88     25       72  Total Score = 25,608

Club:

Comments:

The primary reason of this entries was to try to work 100 dxcc on top band with
100 qso's but is imposible to make it.
All qso's will be posted as a check log so no ones will loose their points
very vey happy with my antenna worked a lot of dx stations on the pile up.
Amazed me how d4c,3x5a,a71,oz,ea6, cn, Heard my 100 watts first than big guys
calling.  I am addicted to SSB and RTTY but seriously thinking to make a
serious effort on the CW mode...

If God will cu you next year...