[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:30:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4EAT, I4IND, I4VEQ, I4TJE I4IKW, IK4DCT, IZ4BOY, IK4WMA, IK4EWK,
IZ3EYZ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA BOLOGNA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  275    20       80
   80: 1863    34      127
   40: 2118    38      161
   20: 2010    38      154
   15: 1111    38      147
   10:  133    14       64
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Poor conditions on high bands, finally a stable PCL radio connection (IQ4AX-6)
and PC network with WT 3.17 helped our score and our multipliers search.
Congrats to the team of EA6IB for their usual EU top score, we have only
reduced the gap to 1 million points....HI
Thanks to all for calling us and to all the Contesters travelling around the
world to activate such a great numbers of countries.
Thanks to the WWDX contest committee to manage this great event.
73 de IR4X team
Monte Capra Bologna Italy