[3830] ARRL 160 K7OX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ox@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7OX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:23:31 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7OX
Operator(s): K7OX
Station: K7OX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1103  Sections = 78  Countries = 12  Total Score = 204,120

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Wow was that fun or what !  Activity must have been way up.  Best score from WA
since I moved up here from AZ. Almost had a "Sweep" on 160 and missed NL and
MB.  Never heard a VE4 and I guess limited activity from NL ?  CU2AF called me
on his sunrise as I was calling CQ high in the band.  Picked up 2 new countries
with E51A and CM6CRC.  Conditions both nights were outstanding as the band was
very quiet even though it snowed most of the weekend.  I thought I would
experience "snow static" like last year but "Nada" I am sure there will be some
big scores and many records broken this year.  I could only drool at the spots
of all the Europeans and not one heard here except the CU2 who called me.
Thanks for all the Q's and see you in the CQ 160 next year.  Seasons Greetings
to all.

73 Gary K7OX