[3830] ARRL 160 KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:43:25 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

Total:  QSOs = 292  Sections = 67  Countries = 14  Total Score = 50,787

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Just had to wrk a few Q's to check out new xmit antenna and bi-di beverages. FB
activity fm hr. If I keep playing around on this mode I may get the hang of it.
No CQ's till 1500 Sunday then couldn't figure how to make logger work. Oh well
thats the cross I bare for not  having much interest in CW contesting however
that may be changing......

Gud time and CU all in 10mtr Test, Tim KY5R, ACG