[3830] ARRL 160 AC5AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AC5AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:23:50 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 76  Sections = 44  Countries = 5  Total Score = 7,216

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Once again, I only had a short time available for the contest. I had hoped to
put in more time on Friday evening, but after less than an hour operating, my
local (as yet unlocated) noise source fired up, and it was all over except for
the S9 signals.  The second night was much better due to no noise, but I only
got about an hour in due to other activities.  This contest is a lot of fun.
How nice it would be to run it with something other than a short vertical!