[3830] ARRL 160 K5EWJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5EWJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:57:38 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5EWJ
Operator(s): K5EWJ
Station: K5EWJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 15.85

Total:  QSOs = 232  Sections = 58  Countries = 7  Total Score = 31,525

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Equipment, Kenwood TS-850S, 80 watts, Carolina Windom @ 40 ft.  It was a fun
contest.  Missed the first 3 hours because of other commitments.  AMP was down
again, 572Bs had the Chinese Flu again.  Looked hard for Idaho, my last needed
state, but was thwarted again.  Oh Well!  Band was a bit noisy with only the
Windom.

I will put my order in with Santie for a K3 and a EWE.  Maybe that will help.
Also maybe a new amp.  FAT CHANCE!