[3830] ARRL 160 K1NK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jmcgivern@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1NK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:19:26 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1NK
Operator(s): K1NK
Station: K1NK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 750  Sections = 66  Countries = 13  Total Score = 121,581

Club:

Comments:

First off, Thanks for all the Qs.

This is really a fun contest. The band condx change by the hour and the 2 days
are never the same.

Should have worked at DX the first night instead of racking up the qs, but that
was my plan and I stuck to it. I paid for that decision since EU was nonexistant
on night 2...oh well.

Missed AK, WY, a bunch of CA sections NWT (of course) MB and BC.

Snow static was in play on the second night as the storm headed east, but condx
were quite good both nights, except for the whole NO EU issue on night 2. K9AY
loops rule!

Key Klicks were at an all time low. Some stations still use the risetime as a
snow plow though.

See you all (I hope) in the '08 CQ tests.

'Til then, 73 and Happy Hoidays.

Jim - K1NK