[3830] ARRL 160 KD2MX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd2mx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KD2MX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:37:55 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 270  Sections = 53  Countries = 3  Total Score = 31,528

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions sure were great this year, especially Fri/Sat, probably the best I've
experienced in my relatively short 160M career.  Ran QRP for the first 100 or so
QSOs before deciding to go LP to work MS and CA for new states.  Will stick
w/QRP for Stu though.

Just two to go here for WAS, ID & AK.  Did hear KG7H this AM for a brief time
but couldn't crack the pile. I know some of you do that in a weekend but it
doesn't come so easy here. Added a couple new countries too while nearly
doubling last year's score.  Pretty exciting stuff for a little gun with a
basic wire antenna.  Lots of fun. 160M never ceases to delight me.  It is
always a fascinating band.