[3830] ARRL 160 W4NF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4NF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:54:20 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.78

Total:  QSOs = 334  Sections = 62  Countries = 9  Total Score = 49,345

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With all the contests, business travel and hunting season taking me away from
home, I made the proper decision to only spend a limited amount of time in the
contest and concentrate on helping out with the Christmas decorating and
spending time with my wife, Laurie.  Also, I got to watch VA Tech beat Boston
College for the ACC Championship and earn a trip to the Orange Bowl against
Kansas.  Sweet revenge after BCU's Matt Ryan pulled off the last second win
during the regular season.  Both our kids are at VT and they were quite excited
based on the phone calls from them after the game.

Ran with the FT 2000 (great receiver), Alpha 99 (1500 Watts), Inverted L with
32 ground radials, and DX Engineering Reversible Beverage System (580' NE/SW).
The runs were great and worked several Eu stations during the runs.

Thanks for the Qs and I'll CU in the next contest.  73, Jack W4NF