[3830] ARRL 160 W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 18:52:18 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

Total:  QSOs = 576  Sections = 71  Countries = 10  Total Score = 95,742

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good contest with decent conditions;  made a personnel best with 576 Qs.  Got
many sections but missed some that I usually log:  AK, NLI, NNY, WPA and VE4.
Felt my IC756pro3 and shunt fed tower antenna did pretty well to work 71
section mults and 10 dx mults with the best dx being RW0CWA on Sunday morning.
On EU sunrise Saturday, I heard I3WLU but no QSO due to CM6 being on the same
freq.  Thanks to expeditioners HI3A, P40TA, VP2MSC, J3/DL5AXX, and KH6/KU1CW
which must have taken some doing 'cuz I worked him at his home QTH in MO as
well...?  Also, thanks to KV4FZ and KP2M for great home stn signals, QSOs, and
the FB mults.

In this general area, worked lots of CO, NM, KS, and UT stations were on for
this one.

73 Ken, W0ETT