[3830] ARRL 10 K5EWJ SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WRCOOKE@FLASH.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5EWJ SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:22:25 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5EWJ
Operator(s): K5EWJ
Station: K5EWJ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Santa Fe, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 16.8

   CW:  332    42
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  332    42  Total Score = 55,944

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Not too bad for the bottom of the cycle.  Some really good E openings most of
the morning and in the evening.  Things seemed to die in the afternoon.  The /N
and /T mostly didn't show.  I worked one /T who seemed to be a good CW operator.
 Didn't hear any others.  I checked 28.101 for any slow speed operators but the
only one that I heard was during one of my Mother's long phone calls and didn't
get to work him.  I did work a few stations on 28.101 when calling CQ at 10 wpm,
but they all seemed to be high speed operators doing the same thing that I was.
All in all, a good fun contest.  I don't think that the band opens for contests
but it brings out the better stations so it seems so.