[3830] ARRL 10 NP2KW SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NP2KW SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:30:54 -0800

1 W..no VE's
1 WP4
1 KP2
1 OA4
1 ZS1
1 OM6
2 VP8
2 CX
..........And everyone else was either PY or LU.
 I did however fixed 2 Rigs, gave an old rig a face lift by changing it's LED's
to another color, connected that 2M rig I had sitting silent for months, Cloned
a VHF Mobile and sold it, dusted and wiped all the equipment in the shack, and
filled out a good number of QSL cards for mailing,... all while the voice keyer
was yelling without any answer.
Conclusion - This is my LAST 10M TEST 'till the Sun gods paint some spots on
the Sun...lots of them!