[3830] ARRL 10 N5DO SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5DO SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:06:13 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:  269    36
  SSB:  291    34
-------------------
Total:  560    70  Total Score = 116,340

Club:

Comments:

Amazingly good conditions here in west Texas on Friday evening.  Unfortunately,
I had an dinner appointment so I could only operate for 30 minutes before I had
to leave.  I did 15 minutes on CW and 15 minutes on SSB, ending up with 43 CW
contacts and 44 SSB contacts in the first 30 minutes.  I hated to leave!  When
I got back two and one-half hours later I had a 135 hour and a 77 hour.  In
addition to working a bunch of California stations, skip was very short and I
worked 59 Texas stations (only one local) and 47 Missouri stations.  It was
great fun while the good conditions lasted.  Only worked one New England
station, no 2's and no one in the Pacific Northwest. As always thanks for the
fun and the QSOs.