[3830] ARRL 10 WH2D(K3UOC) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3uoc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WH2D(K3UOC) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:20:29 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WH2D
Operator(s): K3UOC
Station: WH2D

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Guam
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:   98     8
  SSB:   52     7
-------------------
Total:  150    15  Total Score = 7,440

Club: St. John's School ARC

Comments:

That was tough!  I think we all learned a lesson in patience/humility from this
year's 10M Contest.  Thanks to VU2UR for keeping it interesting and
congratulations to VK8AA for running stations I could only dream of working.
The band started to open ever so slightly at 2355Z on Sunday.  But for all
intents and purposes, the contest was over by then.  Thanks to the JA stations
who persevered and worked both modes.  Holiday greetings from Guam, where
America's day begins.

Mike
K3UOC @ WH2D