[3830] ARRL 10 W0BH SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0BH SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:53:37 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   CW:  319    38
  SSB:  404    37
-------------------
Total:  723    75  Total Score = 156,300

Club:

Comments:

A few openings with lots of nothing in between. Friday night started off as a
Texas QSO Party, but at least there are lots of friendly hams in TX!  I had to
QRT after an hour for a Hesston College Christmas party, so missed a good part
of that opening. Other openings were localized, too: 8s and 9s on Saturday
morning, 4s on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, mostly southwest 7s on Saturday
evening. I kept hoping the band would go long, but could never extend the map
past Idaho and New York, and NY was a stretch.

Missed WA OR ND SD OK NJ DC and all of 1-land. Only worked VE3 and VE4 north of
the border and PY, XE, LU, 6Y and ZS as DX. Thanks to everyone for the Qs ..
many both modes. There's always next year, and the few bursts of fun run
reminded me of what 10m will be like again one of these years.

Happy holidays to all!

73, Bob, w0bh