[3830] ARRL 10 K4EA SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4EA@K4EA.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4EA SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:14:40 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW:  449    59
  SSB:  401    46
-------------------
Total:  850   105  Total Score = 272,790

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The only DX outside the Americas was D2NX.  I found him CQing with no pilup,
which was surprising as his signal was about S7.  Only a few South American
stations were copyable over my S6 power line noise to the south.

Could not believe that the conditions were so bad with the flux in the high
80's and the K bouncing between 0 and 1.  With these numbers I have always been
able to work many European and at least some JA's.  At least there was a lot of
Es so the bordom level was low.

Neal, K4EA