[3830] ARRL 10 NA3D(@N3NBX) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, filipkowski_mark@bah.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NA3D(@N3NBX) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:17:25 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NA3D
Operator(s): NA3D
Station: N3NBX

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  510    39
-------------------
Total:  510    39  Total Score = 39,780

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nothing, nothing, nothing...boom, 6 pm Saturday, and suddenly the band was open.
 It seems only single skip from here into LA, TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, with a couple
of stations from W7, VE7, FL, MN.  Rest of the time ground wave.

Many thanks to John for the use of his amazing station in Poolesville, MD.  Not
sure what I would have done at times without that 7 el. at 190 ft.; a number of
the stations I worked were unreadable otherwise.  Thanks also to the many
stations with whom contact was made only through sheer persistence.

73,
Mark