[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:28:46 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 21

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .501

  160:   8     4
   80:  45     4
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     8  Total Score = 424

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Once again this week, couldnt work anyone east of NV. Called W9RE a bunch on 80
but LP didnt make it that far. did get a "?" but dont know if it was for me.
Plenty of fun rate however...and to me thats the good stuff. Never heard
another EON (east of NV) station. Miss working you guys IN TN IL KS MD CT MS CO
TX. And grateful to W7WHY N6RO N9RV W7OM etc...oh well..tomorrow is the shortest
day of the year and they start getting longer on Saturday.  And soon we will be
back on 20 with great strong signals across the country. HAPPY SMILES for a
great holiday season for all of you guys! its a treat once a week to keep the
key movin and groovin and hangin w/ y'all. THANKS FOR THE FUN !! 73 de K7SS
Danwa