[3830] TBDC W0PR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0pr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W0PR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:26:45 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W0PR
Operator(s): W0PR
Station: W0PR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 382  Total Score = 5,276

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Band was very nice til late then got pretty noisy.  First outting for my K9AY
Loop antenna system and I have to say, that even after using beverages for some
years, it's performance was very acceptable. Working low power is always a
challenge, for sure.  Some good dx around EU sunrise, surprised me to be able
to make the jump across the pond with 100 watts.  Fun.  Thanks to all.

My only minor complaint is, as always, guys not taking the time to try and zero
beat the station they're calling.  It only takes a second when S&Ping to make
sure you're on the right freq.  Saves a lot of repeats.

Happpy new year, and one more TBDC in the books.  Thanks to the Boring Radio
Club guys a K7RAT for their continued sponsorship.