[3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:33:12 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 600  Total Score = 3,623

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed to be pretty good for this year's running, certainly better
than the ARRL 160M test 4 weeks ago.  The only drawback was a higher noise
level, particularly when beaming west, due to the approaching storm.

Biggest European signals all night long: GM3POI, UU4JMG, UW2M.
Biggest West Coast signal:  N6RO, easily. I worked Ken at 0138Z.

Best DX based on points: KH6AT, KH6LC (17 points each)

279 Grids Worked
38 DXCC countries
171 Europeans
5 So Amer/Carib/Cent Amer
2 Oceania

Many thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his KB station.

Thanks to all for the Q's and for sticking with me thru the fill requests.

Dennis W1UE