[3830] TBDC KD2MX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KD2MX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:55:06 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 111  Total Score = 740

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the Challenge, as always.  Nothing too exciting.  Conditions didn't seem
as good as during CQ160 and the noise level here was pretty high in the early
morning.  Went out this morning and noticed part of my loop lying on the roof,
that certainly didn't help me any but I beat my last qso total and was trying
for fewer busted calls.  We'll see about that one...Thanks for the contest.