[3830] TBDC K1HTV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1htv@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K1HTV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:17:45 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1HTV
Operator(s): K1HTV
Station: K1HTV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 331  Total Score = 2,242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting conditions: Worked 21 countries including GM, KV4,
CE, VE, LY, OM (3), 9A, S5 (2), UW, G (2), RL3, DL (2), CT,
UA2, OK, GW, HB9, F, PA & TF.

Heard and called TF3KX a number of times, but he couldn't hear
my 100 Watts. Thor, TF3M gets the golden ears award for being
160M country #198 with 100 Watts.

The inverted 'V' dipole at 80' performed better to Europe than
the shunt fed tower, which worked better to the far western
States and to the south in this contest.

I was great to work so many of my Top Band friends in this year's
Stew Perry TBDC.

73 de Rich - K1HTV