[3830] CQWW CW VE3RSA/1 SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE3RSA@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3RSA/1 SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:07:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3RSA/1
Operator(s): VE3RSA
Station: VE3RSA/1

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Lake Echo NS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   54     6       21
   40:  163    19       63
   20:  263    14       60
   15:   55    11       24
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Two weeks before the contest I invited myself to friends QTH in beautiful Lake
Echo Nova Scotia. They live 7km from the Atlantic and having never contested on
the east coast thought it would be fun. Packed my K2 and wires into suitcase and
off to the Maratimes! Really enjoyed the experience and now can only imagine the
planning that must go into the exotic DXpeditions ! Amazed at all the loud
African signals and even managed Zone 21, which has been tough for me on QRP
from Toronto with wire antennas only. Had lots of fun , and again thanks to all
of you with patience and good ears !! Maybe next year somewhere more exotic.
(Zone 2?)