[3830] RTTY Roundup W0PC M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0PC M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:21:17 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0PC
Operator(s): W0PC, K0LAC, KC0WMB, KC0QAJ
Station: W0PC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: O'FALLON, MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:  100
   40:   96
   20:   67
   15:   37
   10:    0
Total:  300  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 15  Total Score = 19,200

Club:

Comments:

We had major radio and computer interface problems. Lost the first 5 hours
getting something to run. Main radios were in the repair shop. Still had a
great time teaching contesting to the group. I know we made some mistakes as
people were getting familiar with what was going on. Thanks for all the Qs and
see you on the next one. 73 de W0PC (Rick)