[3830] RTTY Roundup KT0DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0dx@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KT0DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:59:35 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23.02

------------
   80:  234
   40:  290
   20:  549
   15:   37
   10:
------------
Total: 1110  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 35  Total Score = 101,010

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great activity from all parts of the country except I was never able to find a
MT station at all and heard only 1 NV station and he/she was in the S&P mode at
the time.  I think the Montana operators must have gone to North Dakota to
operate as I have not run across so many North Dakota stations in a contest
before.  Wish some of the operators on 20 meters would have moved to 15 meters
on Sunday as the band was really open as I was able to work stations from
Florida up into the New England states around 1PM (Mountain Time) with no
problem except there were so few on the band. There was also some long path
going on as I was able to work a ZL and V73RY was moving around the band
working folks.  Spent a little time on 10 meters but never heard anyone.  Maybe
next year we will find 10 meters a little more active.

Hope to see everyone next year and I wish we had this sort of RTTY activity
during Field Day.