[3830] RTTY Roundup K4WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 01:47:46 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
   80:  180
   40:  349
   20:  380
   15:   70
   10:    0
------------
Total:  979  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 51  Total Score = 106,711

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

My best, ever,  SO effort. Not being able to complete the full 24 hours, surely
cost me the additional contacts, to achieve 1000 contacts. Nice to see so many
new calls. More than 10% of my contacts were with "never before worked on RTTY"
stations. I'm proud to be part of a contest mode that has the ability to be
competitive, while still being courteous! With stations, on 20 meters, between
14.065-14.140, I never noticed any "frequency fights". Thanks to all for the
contacts, the sponsors, log checkers, and last but not least, Mountain West
Radio for their support.