[3830] RTTY RU WF5E M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY RU WF5E M/S LP
From: Reid Bannon <n5zt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:52:27 -0800 (PST)
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WF5E
Operator(s): WF5E, N5ZT
Station: WF5E

Class: Multi Op Low Power
QTH: WTX    Midland, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  80:  0
  40:  214
  20:  327
  15:  85
  10:    0
------------
Total:  626  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 35  Total Score = 55,714

Club: N/A

Comments:

At the last minute Dad (WF5E) and myself decided to "play" around in the RTTY
roundup.  We had so much fun we ended up operating almost 20 hours.  Now that I
am back in West Texas will be fun getting radio active again.

We had a blast, still need to figure out how to get Write Log to automatically
log qso when doing a run calling CQ.  Used Dad's HAL P-38, I have never used
one before, Always used RITTY before.  Seemed pretty easy to tune with built in
tuning indicator.

40M seemed to never end on Sunday morning and stayed open late.  Had fun with
UA9 station calling us late in test.  Man there are a lot of W7's   Last 2
hours of test had TH11DX pointed NW, fun fun...

See you all in Prefix test in February.

73, Reid N5ZT and Les WF5E