[3830] NAQP CW W5KFT(K5PI) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rb@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W5KFT(K5PI) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:09:17 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9:55
Radios: SO2R

  160:   48    24
   80:  211    48
   40:  319    51
   20:  333    48
   15:  115    38
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1028   211  Total Score = 215,220

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Tamales

Comments:

I didn't leave give myself enough time to get set up and it was a real scramble
to get set up.  I had to swap out a computer and was still fiddling with
antenna switching at showtime, so I started five minutes late.

My gut tells me there must have been SOMETHING on 10 meters, but darned if I
could find it.  I got really excited when I heard and worked VE7FO at 2034Z,
and tried to move a few W6s and W7s -- nada.

The low bands seemed good, not too much noise here.