[3830] NAQP CW K4TD M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnwalker@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4TD M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:32:49 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): KY4F, K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  261    50
   80:  417    56
   40:  390    53
   20:  147    51
   15:   60    22
   10:   24    12
-------------------
Total: 1299   244  Total Score = 316,956

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

What a blast!  Thanks for all the Q's!  Congrats to N0NI...what an effort those
guys put in.  We couldn't get our live score reporting to work properly, but we
did watch them run off and leave us...  The first two hours were very
disappointing with composite rates of about 80Q's/hour, which was totally
disheartening.  Around sunset things started to pick up for us as we switched
to the low bands.  This NAQP was much more enjoyable from a creature comfort
perspective than the August NAQP was.  The temp in the shack never got above
about 70 this time; a far cry from the 98 degree sauna we "enjoyed" back in
August...  :-)  Already looking forward to the next running of this one...

73,

Rick & Doug
K4TD & KY4F