[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(N1LN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(N1LN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 03:25:40 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  118    36
   80:  206    49
   40:  201    46
   20:  201    46
   15:   35    12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  761   189  Total Score = 143,829

Club: North Carolina Kilo Watts

Team:

Comments:

As I just returned from Sweden my body clock was still on Central European Time,
so I was quite sure that the 1am EST end time was not going to work for me.
That meant my 10 hours would be the first 10 with no breaks.   My wife was her
usual big help keeping me supplied with drinks throughout as well as bringing
dinner in around 19:00 EST.  That certainly made the break-less 10 hrs easier.

This was my first full time NAQP from NC, having worked the others from Texas.
It is much different. It was also my first single-op, having been part of a very
successful M2 for many years.  That is also much different.  I really enjoy the
M2 and hope to have the station completed for the next NAQP-CW and host a M2.
None the less, this was fun and conditions were pretty good.

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW / Bob)