[3830] NAQP CW K1EP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1EP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:00:51 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   27    18
   80:   48    25
   40:   49    24
   20:   32    19
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  157    87  Total Score = 13,659

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I just played around for a few hours in the contest.  Of course, I was QRT
during the Patriot's game.  I did make a couple dozen Qs during halftime only
to miss the second half opening touchdown drive.  It's a contest that I haven't
done too often and it is fun.  Of course, it gets confusing if there is someone
named AL in Alabama.  Even AL in Louisiana caused me to pause a second,
thinking that maybe his name was ALLAN.  And then there were those who I think
were using some name/state databases.  I had a number of fills and some long
pauses after my exchange, as I used a "commemorative" name.  There were a
number of calls that I recognized and "prefilled" in the names and states from
memory.  But as they say, you should log what you copy!