[3830] NAQP CW W2V(N2GA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com (George Tranos N2GA)
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W2V(N2GA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:58:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W2V
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:   37    17
   40:  132    38
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  169    55  Total Score = 9,295

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Team: CW Boiled Owls

Comments:

I only had limited time for this as I was part of the crew setting up for HRU
2008.  I used the special event station call W2V, for the 9th Annual Ham Radio
University.  HRU 2008 was held on Sunday, January 13, at Briarcliffe College,
Bethpage, NY. Please QSL with SASE for special event QSL card via Phil Lewis
N2MUN, 22 BELLE TERRE W, LINDENHURST, NY 11757.  Ham Radio University is a
cooperative effort among over 20 radio clubs and organization.  It is a day of
education to ideas, experiences, knowledge and fellowship among Amateur Radio
Operators.  See http://www.hamradiouniversity.org/ for more information.