[3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:15:31 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   24    10
   80:   70    20
   40:   47    23
   20:   39    25
   15:   94    36
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  275   115  Total Score = 31,625

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 3

Comments:

As always, this was a fun contest.  I thought I had done really well, until
 I checked my previous scores.  My peak score was in 2005, and has gone
 down each year since then.  Pretty much in step with the decline in sunspot
 activity.  Maybe it will start climbing again next year :-)
 My best 160m "dx" was MN, 80m was MA & NH, 40m was NC, VA, MD & FL.
 Totally missed the 10m opening, but still got one "token" 10m QSO when my
 friend W6OAT and I moved each other through all the bands to maintain our
 "sweep" tradition :-)
 I hope to have a new phasing-type receive antenna on-line in time for
 phone NAQP.
 Thanks for all the Qs.  Let's do it again.
 73, Bob N6WG
 The Littel Station with Attitude