[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA3ZLS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, peightalhead@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA3ZLS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:57:31 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  180    46  Total Score = 13,018

Club:

Comments:

started the contest late and heard i missed an opening to florida.  conditions
were pretty flat with what i was hearing.  wasn't hearing to much to the
northeast except FN20, FN10 and FM29 but was able to pick up FN31 late in the
contest thanks to Ron, WZ1V.  i also had a S7 noise level when pointing to the
northeast.  was also able to pick up FM06 late in the contest thanks to K4QI
giving me a call which boosted my score over 13k.   i missed out on some
important contacts that i would of liked to have made on 1296 with K8GP and
N3NGE but was unable to complete the QSO but did manage to double my 1296 mults
from back in september due to my 1296 antenna being up higher and having 100
watts now on 1296. didn't work but two rovers, k4gun(FM18) and KC3WD(FM28)but
do appreciate the contacts.  i hope by june that i will have 903mhz and 2304mhz
added to my station also.  but anyway had fun as always and will look for
everyone in june.

chris, ka3zls