[3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jaw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:30:31 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 25

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  15      8
   80:  34     14
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     22  Total Score = 1,078

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

100 watts on 160m, 25 watts on 80m
12 ft Tee Top vertical

Had not done one of these since before the summer Sprint, so took a few minutes
to get up to speed.  The LQP (a real blast!) beforehand gave me some chance to
warm up.  Sure was great to hear and work all you guys again.  You have great
ears to pull out my puny signal.

Unless I can get the RFI problems resolved on 80m with my next door neighbor,
which limits my useable power on that band, I probably won't enter the Sprint.

73,
Jim, w5jaw