[3830] CQ160 CW K7XC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7XC@ARRL.Net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7XC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:04:07 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM09nm
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 413  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 75,740

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score : 75,740
Rig : IC-746, Alpha 78 @ 700W Output.
Antennas : 175' Long, 35' High, Inv L. No Separate Rcv Ant
Soapbox: Absolutely Increadible Conditions! I forgot about the contest until
Saturday Morning. Worked just under 100 Q's and went off to do other things.
Was still hearing stations 2 hours after Sunrise. Checked the band for locals
around 2PM and found weak but workable signals all the way to the East Coast /
Carribean! Once the sun set, the band was like 20 meters! I completed 160M WAC
in 3 hours! This was one for the record books! A personal best on 160M in a
contest!! The only state I missed was North Dakota, brings back memories of
SS... Using N1MM Logger, the DX Cluster, and full radio control is the only way
to go. I'll never look back! THANK YOU N1MM!!!!!!!!